FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS, NEW RIGHTS AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENTS
Led by Profa. Dr. Clara Machado (UNIT / SE) and Prof. Dr. Carlos Augusto Alcântara Machado (UNIT / SE and UFS), the research group "Fundamental Rights, New Rights and Social Evolution" has three lines of research:
1) Human Rights, New Technologies and Sustainable Development;
2) Human Rights, Environment and Sustainability;
3) Fundamental Human Rights, Fraternity and Third Dimension Rights Effectiveness.
LAW, PUBLIC POLICIES AND INNOVATION
Led by Profa. Dr. Liziane Paixão (UniCEUB) the research group "Law, Public Policies and Innovation" aims to analyze how advances in science, technology and innovation are being accompanied by international, foreign and national law.
The group has three lines of research:
1) Incitive policies and regulation of new technologies;
2) New Technologies and seabed exploration;
3) New Technologies, Security and Privacy.